Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/05 19:16:54 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Upgrade gradle to 6.2

Looks like we have consensus on this one. Can you create a JIRA to
track this Alex.
I found this interesting presentation and associated repo, for the
interested on new improvements we can win with the move to version
6.x.x
https://melix.github.io/gradle-6-whats-new/#/
https://github.com/melix/gradle-6-whats-new/tree/master/demos/hello-gradle-6

Re: [VOTE] Upgrade gradle to 6.2

Posted by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be>.
I will

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: [VOTE] Upgrade gradle to 6.2

Posted by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9456

I'll take it step-by-step, expect slow proces as till now haven't focussed
on Python, Go and other runners. So be patient.

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: [VOTE] Upgrade gradle to 6.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.