Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/12/04 14:25:01 UTC

Lazy consensus on December board report

Hi:

The draft of the December board report, due on the 9th, is here [1]. I am
going to recommend that @piotr submit it on the 9th, so any additions or
suggestions need to come in by the 7th. I still need help updating the
social-media and mailing list statistics section. If I can't find current
values for followers, etc., I recommend removing the specifics and just
speaking in general terms about increased activity (the increase in
numbers, quarter over quarter, is not overwhelming in any case).

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Board-Report-2020-12

Re: Lazy consensus on December board report

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
LinkedIn doesn't seem to have many info as usual. Just:

153 people
Search group members

subscribed

Andrew, let me know if you need something more

thanks

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Facebook:

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.