Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 18:08:25 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.2.1 RC#1

In the famous words of Truman good morning, good afternoon, good evening
and good night... to all Nutch'ers!!!

I would like to bring this thread to a close and formally end the VOTE'ing.

VOTE's tally as follows

[ ] +1, let's get it released!!!
Markus Jelsma
Tejas Patil
Chris A Mattmann
Feng Lu
Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo (nb)
Sebastian Nagel
Julien Nioche
Lewis John McGibbney

[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

WOW Great VOTEíng turn out. Thank you so much to everyone for reviewing
this RC. I will progress with the release.

Have a great day
Lewis

--
*Lewis*