Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/10/31 13:42:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Starting with Flink 1.17 release sync

Hi everyone,

We want to let you know that with Flink 1.16 now available, we'll focus on
the Flink 1.17 release. [1] As part of that release, we'll continue with
our release sync meetings. At first, they will be every 2 weeks and when
the feature freeze gets closer, we'll move to weekly meetings.

The first release sync will happen tomorrow on Tuesday 1st of November at
9AM CEST / 3pm China Standard Time / 08 UTC (based on the current daylight
savings time).
The details to join the sync can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.17+Release

All contributors are invited to update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.17+Release and include
the features that are targeted for the 1.17 release.

We hope to see and hear from all of you!

Best regards,

Leonard, Matthias, Qingsheng and Martijn

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/qxmbw2g4jvl2gcwx4of0h4mfg11p6zf7