Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/06/01 00:02:38 UTC

2.48.0 Release PMC Finalization

Could a PMC member help with the PMC-only finalization steps for 2.48.0
[1]? Specifically:

- Deploy source release to dist.apache.org
- Recordkeeping with ASF

Once those steps are done all that's left is to promote the release [2].

Thank you!

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#pmc-only-finalization
[2] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#12-promote-the-release

Re: 2.48.0 Release PMC Finalization

Posted by Robert Bradshaw via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
I went ahead and took care of this today. Should be good to go.

Posted by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.

Posted by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi