Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sushmita chandra <fl...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/13 14:17:50 UTC

Issue in a camel route

In my processor class i am trying to create a jms connection

ApplicationContext context = new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("classpath:META-INF/spring/context.xml");
CamelContext testContext = (CamelContext)context.getBean("camelContext");
ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false");
testContext.addComponent("test-jms",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));

where my context file contains:-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
xsi:schemaLocation=" http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf
http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd">
  <camel:camelContext id="camelContext">
        <camel:routeBuilder ref="routeBuilder"/>
    </camel:camelContext>

I am trying to deploy it in Karaf and getting below mentioned exception
*
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf]
Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/spring/context.xml]*

Please let me know what is wrong here.

Re: Issue in a camel route

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

In your xml file you have cxf namespace and whatnot. You should remove
that. Or install camel-cxf to have CXF deployed in Karaf.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Sushmita chandra
<fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my processor class i am trying to create a jms connection
>
> ApplicationContext context = new
> ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("classpath:META-INF/spring/context.xml");
> CamelContext testContext = (CamelContext)context.getBean("camelContext");
> ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false");
> testContext.addComponent("test-jms",
> JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
>
> where my context file contains:-
> xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
> xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
> xsi:schemaLocation=" http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd">
>   <camel:camelContext id="camelContext">
>         <camel:routeBuilder ref="routeBuilder"/>
>     </camel:camelContext>
>
> I am trying to deploy it in Karaf and getting below mentioned exception
> *
> Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
> schema namespace [http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf]
> Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/spring/context.xml]*
>
> Please let me know what is wrong here.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat