Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com> on 2015/12/18 00:46:34 UTC

Sharing code examples

Hi,

As we write code for Trafodion, some of it might be useful for others in
the community, without fitting into the Trafodion source tree. For example,
a scalar UDF to perform certain things, a table-mapping UDF to read from
some data source, or a "recipe" to install Trafodion in a certain
environment.

I created a wiki page for people to share this kind of content:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Trafodion+Code+Examples

Please note that to edit the wiki, you will need to register first, see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Contribute+to+the+Wiki
.

Thanks,

Hans