Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by William K Helbig Jr <wh...@windstream.net> on 2017/12/28 19:16:02 UTC

Text document multi-page view

Can someone please tell me what I did?

While editing a text document I somehow managed to cause the screen
display to show two pages side by side, like what page preview does.
Also if a create new document it opens in the same multi-page manner,
but when opening an existing document it displays correctly as a single
page.

I'm sure I unintentionally selected some option but I can't figure out
what or where.

I am running OpenOffice 4.1.1 of a 64-bit Linux system.

Skip H

Re: Text document multi-page view

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
I know my comment doesn't relate to the question, but I just wanted to let
you know just how much I am learning about the suite of applications by
simply reading these questions and answers.

Thanks.

Posted by William K Helbig Jr <wh...@windstream.net>.
Rory,

Thanks. What I did was to somehow turn off the status bar so I didn't
see the controls. I though the display didn't look quite right but it
didn't dawn on me what was missing.

Skip H

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

--