Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> on 2005/09/22 17:05:39 UTC

Re: How to call next page without having any listener method in mypage

I really don't get your problem.
You have a submit listener, form listener. each call a method.
Optionally you can also use action links which also call listeners.
So

page 1 -> click -> listener -> activate page 2 -> click -> listener ->
activate page 3.

ציטוט Anjali Abraham: