Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no> on 2006/09/06 00:07:56 UTC

rop soap - Re: [cocoa] first cut

On Aug 14, 2006, at 17:01, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Hmm... I wonder if we should try the web service connector
> developed by Michael Victorov. SOAP is heavy, but at least
> serialization is predictable.

Is this checked in? where should I start?

  - Tore.

Re: rop soap - Re: [cocoa] first cut

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
No, my understanding is that Kevin is reviewing the code now. Not
sure when it will be committed. Relevant Jira entries are CAY-637 and
CAY-580.

For the reference, the development was done in this SVN repo outside
Apache, but technically we can only use the code submitted via Jira
as it has legal clearance.

http://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/soc/trunk/cayenne-ropwsdl

Andrus