Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Rich Johns <rj...@vignette.com> on 2000/08/09 01:29:59 UTC

RPCRouterServlet won't compile

Howdy,

I just downloaded source and am trying to build. I'm getting the following
compiler error and was wondering if I'm using the correct version of
javax.servlet.*. I'm using the 2.1 version which has a putValue(...) and
getValue(...) but no put/getAttribute(...).

here are the errors:

D:\xml-soap\java\src\org\apache\soap\server\http\RPCRouterServlet.java:224: Method
getAttribute(java.lang.String) not found in interface javax.servlet.http.HttpSession.
     targetObject = session.getAttribute (targetID);
                                         ^
D:\xml-soap\java\src\org\apache\soap\server\http\RPCRouterServlet.java:255: Method
setAttribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object) not found in interface
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession.
     session.setAttribute (targetID, targetObject);

thanks.