Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rob Stote <RS...@whitehilltech.com> on 2003/04/23 19:57:02 UTC

Rendering Text to Odd pages only

	If this has been asked before I apologize. I searched the archives
and came up with nothing. I was wondering is there a way to force only
rendering to the odd pages, and leave the even pages blank?

I have a "large" 5 page doc, and want to only have the text appear on pages
1,3,5,7,9 and leave 2,4,6,8 blank.

Thanks
Rob

Re: Rendering Text to Odd pages only

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Clay Leeds wrote:
> This sounds like you need to have two different simple-page-master items:
>
> - odd-page
> - even-page
>
> I would think you could put "flow" on the odd-page items, and set up the
> even-page without the flow.

Well, a body region is mandatory in a simple page master, and
omitting it ccauses an error. The trick is to use a zero height
(or 0.01mm heigth) body region.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Rendering Text to Odd pages only

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
Rob,

This sounds like you need to have two different simple-page-master items:

- odd-page
- even-page

I would think you could put "flow" on the odd-page items, and set up the
even-page without the flow.

Clay

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com