Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/04/19 11:38:39 UTC

Mobile App Running in Background

I develop a mobile App in Flex and this app needs to be listening to socket
data all the time.
What i need is to make something like WhatsApp do: you can close the
interface but the App is already active, listening to incoming remote data.

It is possible to do this? How?

Thanks

Re: Mobile App Running in Background

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
this might be useful as well…
https://github.com/ncreated/BackgroundTransfer-ANE

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
I would give this a read…
http://blogs.adobe.com/airodynamics/2012/05/04/air-ios-background-behavior/

Posted by Fréderic Cox <co...@gmail.com>.
Check out the background networking functions from
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WSfffb011ac560372f7e64a7f12cd2dd1867-8000.html#WSd6d4f896b3a8801b-15a1d5f91370ecb9970-8000