Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by Na Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 06:17:24 UTC

Paging and Archiving Question!

Hi, everyone. Can anyone help me with Abdera paging and archiving function?

I'm building an Abdera feed server, in which, feed entries are xml files
that are stored in a folder. If the number of files is less than 25, then
the feed page is displaying normally. However, when the number is larger
than 25, still only 25 entries can be displayed on the screen, and others
are lost. And there is no previous, next, archive, or signs like that so
that I can click and navigate.

So I thought I should use paging and archiving, and I found the following
code on Snell's blog: (*The problem IS after I added the code, the problem
was still there, only 25 entries could be displayed. Shouldn't there be any
clickable navigator so that I can jump from one page to another?) Did anyone
here ever encounter this problem before? Anyone can help*?

Feed feed = abdera.newFeed();

FeedPagingHelper.setArchive(feed, true);
FeedPagingHelper.setComplete(feed, true);

FeedPagingHelper.setFirst(feed, "?page=1");
FeedPagingHelper.setLast(feed, "?page=10");

FeedPagingHelper.setNext(feed, "?page=3");
FeedPagingHelper.setPrevious(feed, "?page=1");
FeedPagingHelper.setCurrent(feed, "?page=1");
FeedPagingHelper.setNextArchive(feed, "?month=200708");

FeedPagingHelper.setPreviousArchive(feed, "?month=200709");

FeedPagingHelper.isArchive(feed);
FeedPagingHelper.isComplete(feed);
FeedPagingHelper.isPaged(feed);

Thank you in advance!!!