Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Eugen Ionica <ei...@nuxeo.com> on 2006/03/31 17:41:25 UTC

jcr benchmark

Hi,

I'm working on Apogee project http://apogee.nuxeo.org/ and we want to
use jackrabbit
as content repository .

I'm launching a benchmark subproject for jackrabbit and anyone who wanna
join
or share experience is welcome. snv repository is at
https://svn.nuxeo.org/pub/JcrBenchmark

This project will be open source and eclipse TPTP
(http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/) will be used.

Regards,
Eugen Ionica
nuxeo www.nuxeo.com

Re: jcr benchmark

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Eugen Ionica wrote:
> I'm working on Apogee project http://apogee.nuxeo.org/ and we want to use
> jackrabbit as content repository.
>
> I'm launching a benchmark subproject for jackrabbit and anyone who wanna
> join or share experience is welcome. snv repository is at
> https://svn.nuxeo.org/pub/JcrBenchmark

FYI you can browse this repository through the web at:
http://svn.nuxeo.org/trac/pub/browser/JcrBenchmark/

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg@nuxeo.com