Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/18 10:20:41 UTC

Test failure on branch-3.4 Java 11 build

Hi team,

I cannot repro the build error which has been happening since I applied the
following patch:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/e22883c6d2f6e9068e2105fc072d9b6a39ac9a2d

It should not have anything to do with testing and the error message
doesn't make sense to me either:

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 67.195.81.178;
nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

It looks like somehow related to JMX connection in the tearDown() method of
various tests.
However, tests work just fine for me on my Mac and CentOS 7.5.

Regards,
Andor

Re: Test failure on branch-3.4 Java 11 build

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Got it.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.