Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2007/08/27 11:17:06 UTC

How to configure Javadoc Plugin to exclude packages ?

Hello,

a simple Question:

i have several Packages which should not included in Java Doc generation:

            <plugin>
                <configuration>

<excludePackageNames>de.wppsd.eingang.*;de.pbs.wppsz.gui.rr.*</excludePackageNames>
                    <aggregate>true</aggregate>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

But the Plugin ignores my package config. I also tried delimiter ":" or
"," without any luck.
Also i listed each packge in a seperate </excludePackageNames> Tag which
no luck !
Seems the Plugin is broken ?

I was using this Info:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/exclude-package-names.html