Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gunjara <mg...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 03:36:45 UTC

Rest Webservices

Hi I'm very new to camel . I'm working on rest webservices , But I'm failing
to invoke remote endpoint. Please help me on this.

 In Resource
========================
    @GET
    @Path("/wnnc/{wnncId}")
    ArrayList<Price> getPriceList(@QueryParam("storeId") String storeId ,
@QueryParam("offer") String offer);

   IN Router
=============

@Override

from("cxfrs:http://localhost:8989?resourceClasses=org.myapp.myapi.resource.PriceResource&bindingStyle=SimpleConsumer").removeHeaders("CamelHttp*").setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
          .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("GET"))

.to("http://mycompany.org/v3/price/wnnc/{header.wnncId}?store={header.storeId}&offer={header.offer}").to("file:output")

          // call the route based on the operation invoked on the REST web
service
          .toD("direct:${header.operationName}");

                  from("direct:getPriceList")
          .bean("priceService",
"getPriceList(${header.wnncId},{header.storeId},{header.offer})");

         SimpleRegistry registry = new SimpleRegistry();
                  registry.put("priceService", new PriceServiceImpl());
                  CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext(registry);
                try {
                    context.addRoutes(new PriceRoute());
                    ProducerTemplate template =
context.createProducerTemplate();
                    context.start();
                    Thread.sleep(20000);
                    template.sendBody("direct:restClient", "Test Input");

                } finally {
                    context.stop();
                }

}

now I want to call from Postman and get the JSON file . But I'm not hitting
the remote endpoint. I'm very new to camel can you please help me on this.

http://localhost:8989/wnncID/12345?storeId=1234&header="true"

Regards,
Gunjara.