Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sascha Schmidt <pa...@northbit.de> on 2006/03/23 16:07:29 UTC

RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: TTF Reader : file not found exception ?

Hi!

Yesterday I had to create some font metrics for a customer. I discovered
that only under JRE 1.5 a FileNotFoundException was thrown. Then I switched
to JDK 1.4 and the error didn't occur any longer (some command line call,
same paths...!). So just switch to an earlier JRE version. But don't ask why
it doesn't work with JDK 1.5. Seems to be really strange?!

Cheers,
Sascha

NORTHBIT
Sascha Schmidt