Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Herve Tchepannou <ht...@objexis.com> on 2002/07/16 15:34:17 UTC

never iterate through all the items

Why do <logic:iterate> only show me the last item of my collection?

Here is my code:
     <logic:iterate id="item" collection="<%=
WorkspaceHelper.getUserWorkspaces( pageContext ) %>"/>
                    <bean:write name="item"  property="name" /></a>
    </logic:iterate>

Im I missing something?
My configuration is: Win2000, jdk1.4.0, struts 1.1 (yesterday build)

Herve Tchepannou
Software Engineer
Objexis Coorporation
Phone: (514) 932 3295 Ext. 231
mailto:htchepannou@objexis.com

Objexis Coorporation
http://www.objexis.com
1635 Sherbrooke West, Suite #405
Montreal, Qc H3H 1E2
Tel: 514.932.3295
Fax: 514.932.4639
http://www.objexis.com

Important - This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.  It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify Objexis Corporation immediately and promptly delete this
message and any copies thereof. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
Objexis Corporation.