Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Savoy, Melinda" <Me...@texashealth.org> on 2010/08/16 16:29:45 UTC

RE: users Digest 16 Aug 2010 14:18:24 -0000 Issue 9775

Carlton,

Just go to the Waffle site and if you have any questions contact support from that site.  We just got off JCIFS about 2-3 months ago and after many problems in trying to get IIS-Tomcat integration (issues on our end) to work we switched to Waffle and we were up in 5 minutes.  If you're just trying to authenticate the user for your application and you're already using Active Directory I would recommend Waffle.

Here is the URL for Waffle:  http://waffle.codeplex.com/

Good luck!