Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Peeyush Kumar <ag...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 15:46:48 UTC

documentation on hama core Java API

Hi,

       Thanks Edward I am able to run the example classes now.
To use the hama Java APIs for various matrix computation is there any
documentation, etc which contains the description of hama-core java classes
and methods.

Thanks
Peeyush

Re: documentation on hama core Java API

Posted by Peeyush Kumar <ag...@gmail.com>.
More Specifically I want  to load 2 symmetric matrices (2mil*2mil) onto the
HBase Shell,  multiply them and calculate eigenvector and eigenvalues of the
resultant matrix.
How do I load my data into the matrix using HAMA java api or do I have to do
the same using hbase java api directly (and load the data and metadata in
the same format as the random matrix generator example load the
data/metadata into the hbase database).

Thanks
Peeyush