Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Wayne Johnson <wj...@mqsoftware.com> on 2007/08/07 23:01:34 UTC

When do changes to ACI take effect?

Our application allows an administrator to change the ACI to allow or disallow users access to some data.  It seems to me that when we make changes to the prescriptiveACI, it doesn't seem to take effect till we restart the LDAP service.  Is this intentional?  Is there a way to force it to be refreshed?

Wayne Johnson
Senior Software Engineer
MQSoftware, Inc.
1660 S Highway 100
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952) 345-8628

RE: Where can I find a apacheds-1.0.2 snapshot (was: RE: When do changes to ACI take effect?)

Posted by Wayne Johnson <wj...@mqsoftware.com>.
I had tried that, but your fix seems to have cleared that up.  Thanks.

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Wayne,

Posted by Wayne Johnson <wj...@mqsoftware.com>.
Already started.  Thanks.