Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by renu tiwari <re...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/30 08:47:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Access problem with https port

Hi,

  I have installed Apache 2.0.58 on RHEL 5.0.(Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition 5.0)
  Also i have configured it with SSL.

  I am able to access the webserver page with "HTTP" port but am not able to access with  "HTTPS" port.

  I have checked the logs, i am getting this message
  "Apache/2.0.58 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.58 OpenSSL/0.9.8c configured -- resuming normal operations", also the process are starting properly.

  On RHEL 5.0 , Apache 2.2.3 is a included software, by default.

  Also i have tried installing Apache 2.2.3 on RHEL 5, but in that case even http port is not working.

  Is that becoz Apache 2.2.3 is already installed on this machine , there could be any conflict?

  Any suggestion towards this,will be highly appreciated.
  Kindly reply.

  Thanks,
  Renu

TV dinner still cooling?