Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/12/31 17:27:53 UTC

platform with minzip, commit or not commit.

Hi All.

I am in serious doubt. I have completed the isolation of minzip with a
platform api in wrapper.c

BUT we have no test cases for DFZipFile.c, so I cannot really be sure I
have done it all correct.

I am on my way writing test cases for platform in general, but that will
take another week, and I would like to commit the minizip changes, since it
involved a number of CMakeFiles.txt.  Be aware the platform test cases will
not ensure that DFZipFile.c works.

What is the general opinion, should I run the risk and push to master
(hoping you all will help catch the problems, and not put me in the
dungeon) or should I wait until someone provides DFZipFile.c test cases
(which should normally be the case).

Once I have completed test cases for platform, it is my intention to
continue with core, but start with a long discussion.

rgds
jan i

Re: platform with minzip, commit or not commit.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 31 December 2014 at 20:41, Dennis E. Hamilton <de...@acm.org>
Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
 -- replying below to --