Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by aswath narayana <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 10:41:55 UTC

Re: Question on the resultant Product in Product Lookup while creating Sales Order?

+1.
A few days ago there was a similar fix for Purchase orders.  During creation
of purchase order, a Supplier is choosen.  During the selection of products,
only products from the selected supplier is displayed.

-Aswath