Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/03 00:10:25 UTC

Re: path, dirs, filesets WAS fileset and dirset do not work with date selector

--- Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay, I take that back.  I was using <pathconvert>
> try and see what was selected.  But <pathconvert>
> relies on <path> which does not see directories
> selected from <fileset>s (it will SOON).  Is

[SNIP]

Followup:  I had an aneurysm and forgot that DirSet
and FileSet are nearly the same thing.  I therefore do
not see any need at this time for <path> to include
directories from <fileset>s so I am going to drop
this.

-Matt