Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Kandarian, Richard M" <ri...@lanl.gov> on 2014/03/25 18:12:25 UTC

Modifications required to build debug version of httpd-apreq-2 for win32

Diff files against the svn trunk are attached.

I'm using  VS2008 Express and I'm no expert on doing Windows.

Richard Kandarian
http://www.lanl.gov/cgi-bin/fonelink.pl/085598
My node in the Web: http://www.kandarian.com

Re: Modifications required to build debug version of httpd-apreq-2 for win32

Posted by Steve Hay <st...@googlemail.com>.
On 25 March 2014 17:12, Kandarian, Richard M <ri...@lanl.gov> wrote:
> Diff files against the svn trunk are attached.
>
> I'm using  VS2008 Express and I'm no expert on doing Windows.

Thanks for the patches. These all look good to me. I've now committed
them to SVN in revision 1635123.