Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/12/10 00:04:28 UTC

jspwiki.org & priha.org scheduled downtime

Hi folks!

We'll be doing some server maintenance starting Thursday 0830 Finnish
time (0530 UTC).  During this time jspwiki.org and priha.org will be
unavailable.  We expect the whole shebang to be available within 24
hours again.

/Janne

Re: WikiVariables

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Plse checkout this request for a Date plugin, with localized format.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-240

Although it may not yet solve the form related use-case.

dirk

AW: WikiVariables

Posted by "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fi...@orisa.de>.

Re: WikiVariables