Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Smaylle Campos <sm...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 00:09:17 UTC

ppt-File-Format

Hi,

  I wold like know where i get a complete ppt-file-format?

thanks!!!

Re: ppt-File-Format

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Smaylle Campos wrote:
> I wold like know where i get a complete ppt-file-format?

Ring up your Microsoft sales rep, and license a copy?

You can find some information on the PowerPoint 97 file format at
wotsit.org, but it does miss out on many of the more interesting details
(eg expect "A special parser is required for this record" to crop up a
lot).

Nick