Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by xavier gibouin <xa...@axonie.com> on 2002/11/29 15:40:13 UTC

fop & svg and cocoon

Hi

l tri to use svg in fop-0.20.3 and it works
but when i translate my files in cocoon2 (which uses fop-0.20.3)
 an error message appears :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/dom/svg/DefaultSVGContext

any ideas

thanks a lot

Xavier Gibouin
Axonie
Espace Mercoeur
8, rue Mercoeur
44000 Nantes
02.40.48.53.23
xavier.gibouin@axonie.com
Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
xavier gibouin wrote:

> l tri to use svg in fop-0.20.3 and it works
> but when i translate my files in cocoon2 (which uses fop-0.20.3)
>  an error message appears :
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/dom/svg/DefaultSVGContext

Probably batik.jar is not found in classpath. btw, what's wrong with
fop-0.20.4?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team