Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/08/27 06:51:58 UTC

[HEADS UP] Preparing bundles 2015.08 release

Hi all,

FYI, I gonna start the preparation of bundles 2015.08 release today. I
plan to submit to vote on Saturday.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing bundles 2015.08 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Aki,

I'm still on it (it's a huge release, including multiple staging repo).
I should be able to submit the vote today.

Regards
JB

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,