Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jacky Rymasz-Maillot <jr...@webraska.com> on 2007/05/04 10:57:37 UTC

Performances of Axis2 over Axis 1.1

Hello,

We have a server which is using Axis1.1 for WSDL request/response.

We have noticed that Axis 1.1 was taking too long time to generate some
WSDL responses (the functional part is taking about 600ms but the
transformation to WSDL is taking about 2000-2500ms).

Response speed is quite an important factor for us.

We heard that Axis2 was about 10 times faster than old version of Axis,
so I did a test and adapted Axis2 onto the server, but we don't see any
time response improvement!

I generated my java classes from a wsdl file.

I am using xmlbeans binding with AXIS2 1.2RC

Is there a way to monitor were the time is used into Axis?

What did I do wrong?

Thx ;)

Jack

Re: Performances of Axis2 over Axis 1.1

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Jacky

I'm not clear what you mean by "generate some WSDL responses".

Can you explain exactly what you want to run faster? Its very unusual
too see response times of 2-3 seconds. On small messages I see
response times of 2-3milliseconds!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle