Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/29 17:00:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r373320 - /incubator/solr/trunk/build.xml

On 1/29/06, yoavs@apache.org <yo...@apache.org> wrote:
> It semi-works now, but some cleanup still needed, especially around lucene_extras and the unit tests conversion to JUnit.

Excellent, thanks Yoav!

lucene_extras was stuff that needed to be in the org.apache.lucene
package, either because of package protected stuff, or because I
thought that the lucene community might want it.  I also try to keep
the language level at 1.4 for that directory.

> BTW, why is the XPP jar named with an O (the letter) instead of a 0 (the digit zero) in the version?

I took the exact jar name they used in their distribution
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/dist/java-repository/xpp3/distributions/

I guess they use letters for the patch level.

-Yonik