Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net> on 2009/12/14 09:31:35 UTC

Re: SOLVED I guess. Re: What happens to cause a build to not work after blowing out your repo - how to force so things are always checked locally?

Please never change the subject. It appears as a new thread, and if someone
finds the original entry, he won't see this one in the end...

Thanks.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !