Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/25 05:26:12 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "PGOSimone" by PGOSimone

Dear Wiki user,

The "PGOSimone" page has been changed by PGOSimone:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/PGOSimone

New page:
Pleased to meet up with you! My title is Audria Pumphrey.<<BR>>
One particular of the incredibly finest factors in the earth for me is doing aerobics but I haven't manufactured a dime with it. Illinois is the place I have often been residing but I will have to transfer in a yr or two. My working day career is a postal assistance employee but shortly I am going to be on my own.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Here is my homepage ... [[http://Velocar.dirkhennig.de/index.php?title=Pattaya_Hotels_-_Family_Friendly_Choices|visit the following page]]

Re: [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "PGOSimone" by PGOSimone

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have a feeling someone's account got compromised or spammers found a new
way. I am not sure how they are getting in.

--
Kiran Chitturi

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiranchitturi>

Re: [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "PGOSimone" by PGOSimone

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Julien,

I heard on #asfinfra that any of our MoinMoin wikis have been attacked recently by SPAM.

I think we may want to contact infra and ask for specific ContributorsGroup only Nutch wiki access.

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm

Cheers,
Chris

From: Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, March 25, 2013 1:55 AM
To: "dev@nutch.apache.org<ma...@nutch.apache.org>" <de...@nutch.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "PGOSimone" by PGOSimone

I thought we had to have a login / password to modify the Wiki. If so how come we got so much spam lately?

Julien

On 25 March 2013 04:26, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org>> wrote:
Dear Wiki user,

The "PGOSimone" page has been changed by PGOSimone:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/PGOSimone
[..snip..]

--
[http://digitalpebble.com/img/logo.gif]