Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 20:20:42 UTC

[VOTE] Tapestry Release 5.3.8

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.8, ready to be voted
upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
http://people.apache.org/~kaosko/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-1035

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.8, is ready.

I've also created a 5.3.8 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/
5.3.8

Release notes page has been updated too.

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry Release 5.3.8

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@gmail.com>.
Kristian Marinkovic: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (non-binding)

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.8, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
> http://people.apache.org/~kaosko/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-1035
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.8, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.8 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/
> 5.3.8
>
> Release notes page has been updated too.
>
> Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
> artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
> directories
> to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.
>

> Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry Release 5.3.8

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Lance S: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry Release 5.3.8

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bob for updating the DOAP file. If you had permissions to update
that one you should be able to update archetype-catalog.xml. But wait, I
thought this is for PMC members only? If not, I'd prefer to have the
permissions to update it myself for the next time.

Updating the catalog and the cwiki release note page and writing the blog
post are the last ones AFAIK.

Kalle

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the fact that some ops are limited to PMCs is a pain.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210