Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/12/29 07:33:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.4.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
0.4.0, as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
[2], which is signed with the key with fingerprint C8282E76 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v1.2.3-RC3" [5],
* website pull request listing the release and publishing the API
reference manual [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PPMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
JB

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12338590
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/0.4.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1009/
[5]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=beam.git;a=tag;h=ab73a243ccfdae18f81435bfcf9de21c195fef4d
[6] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/117

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1

I'm on the road for two weeks so I can't do any testing but I did test
0.4.0-incubating so I'm forwarding my vote to this (essentially) renamed
release.

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Dan Halperin <dh...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

PS: Happy new year to all Beamers ;)

[RESULT][VOTE] Release 0.4.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I'm happy to announce that the vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Dan Halperin, Davor Bonaci, Aljoscha Krettek,
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks all for your vote.