Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com> on 2006/09/09 19:46:47 UTC

[ANN] Subversion Wiki now available

I've set up a Wiki for Subversion users and developers at

http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I set this up as I was seeing many of the same questions and answers on the
users mailing list on best practices and how to set up Subversion for different
environments.  My goal is to have this Wiki be a store of Subversion knowledge,
beyond which may be found in the O'Reilly Subversion book.

The site requires registration to create and edit pages to help prevent spam.

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.