Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org> on 2003/07/11 15:01:12 UTC

overwriting resp inherited sitemap/pipeline

I would like to overwrite a "generic/parent" sitemap by some "inherited"
sitemap. The way I currently do it is as follows:

<map:match pattern="**">
   <map:act src="foo/bar/inherited-sitemap.xmap" type="resource-exists">
     <map:mount src="foo/bar/inherited-sitemap.xmap"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="**">
   <map:mount src="generic-sitemap.xmap"/>
</map:match>

where let's say "genric-sitemap.xmap" is implementing pipeline A and B
and "inherited-sitemap.xmap" is overwriting only pipeline B.

Now the problem is that as soon as the request for pipeline B is
entering the inherited-sitemap it won't be passed further down and hence
won't be executed by the "generic-sitemap.xmap".

Do I make an error in reasoning or is there another solution?

Thanks

Michael