Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Willy Reinhardt <wr...@ctp.com> on 2006/04/28 17:38:29 UTC

Rép. : How to embed MSExcel Sheet in PDF

Hi,

As Jeremias said you can't with a fo:tag but you have some possibilities to solve your problem:
1) Ask the user to export as an image;
2) Export data as xml and xsl -> fo -> fo2pdf
3) Using library like pdfBox make a post processing and add your Excel file as binary embedded appendice which can be
open directly from the reader (see last version of Acrobat Reader).
4) Ask the user to create a pdf of the excel sheet then with library like pdfBox concatenate both pdf file.

Hope this help

Willy

>>> "saurabh chaudhary" <ch...@gmail.com> 28/04/06 13:04 >>>
Hi,

I want to embed a MSExcel sheet in a pdf file like we embed an image.
The user should be able to scroll and see the whole file.What is the fo tag
to do that?
I am using fop-0.20.5 to convert output.fo file to output.pdf file.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Saurabh