Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Yin T <bu...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/06 05:09:30 UTC

Setup ofbiz with another servlet container

Hello,

I was trying to follow the instructions in the "J2EE Containers" section of
the following document...

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

The documentation does not say much about what the instructions located in
/obfbiz-root/framework/appserver/README is supposed to accomplish after
executing the following command....

java -jar ofbiz.jar -setup test

Could someone give a detailed description of what happens after the above
command is run regarding the mentioned templates, how they're supposed to be
used and what should one do afterwards.

For example, if I would like to run ofbiz with the latest version of
Tomcat...then what steps follow afterwards.  Where would ofbiz go in
relation to the newly installed Tomcat or vice versa?

Thanks

Re: Setup ofbiz with another servlet container

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
OfBiz is the complete solution, AppServer and Business Applitcation.
TomCat is a project of Apache, Ofbiz is a project of Apache.
Customize your deploy, update de classpath engine, and good nice.