Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by WHIRLYCOTT <ph...@whirlycott.com> on 2005/01/27 16:27:04 UTC

javaflow on weblogic 8.1sp2

I'm trying to get javaflow from Cocoon 2.1.5.1 working Weblogic 8.1sp2
with the application deployed as a .war file (i.e. not exploded) without
much luck.  I tweaked the ParanoidCocoonServlet so that it is loading
jars out of /WEB-INF/lib/ (easy to do, but you need to use the Servlet
2.3 jar, not the 2.2 jar that Cocoon normally builds against).

I see posts out there on the cocoon-users list indicating that people
have approximately this config working...?

I seem to be bumping into an initialization problem with the
JavaInterpreter.  It's calling ContinuationClassLoader.initialize(),
which then throws a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError when trying to do
Repository.setRepository() (that's in the BCEL jar).

Ideas, prayers and samples from working configurations would be greatly
appreciated ;)

phil.

--
                                   Whirlycott
                                   Philip Jacob

Re: javaflow on weblogic 8.1sp2

Posted by WHIRLYCOTT <ph...@whirlycott.com>.
Does your xalan jar in your lib/endorsed/ dir have bcel classes in it?
And where do you keep jakarta-bcel-20040329.jar?

We are seeing some very odd behaviour with this jar file.  Using javap
against Repository.class on different machines here gives different
results about the presence of Repository.setRepository(...).

phil.

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
WHIRLYCOTT wrote:

> Ok, I will try that.  Two more questions:
>
> Are you using prefer-web-inf-classes in weblogic.xml?
>
> Do you have init-classloader set in web.xml?
>
> phil.

No to both questions.

Re: javaflow on weblogic 8.1sp2

Posted by WHIRLYCOTT <ph...@whirlycott.com>.