Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2000/01/17 23:27:22 UTC

Custom server conf file

Here is a diff and 2 files to show what I was thinking when I mailed about
building a custom server conf file.  It's very much a first cut but works to
a degree.  The basic conf file I enclose isn't anywhere near what it
could/should be and there are still a lot of directives that should live in
other modules but I didn't have the time to go through completely as it's
still just an idea.

Anyway, here it is for your perusal and merriment!

d.