Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Mike Haudenschild <mi...@longsight.com> on 2012/02/01 15:36:37 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Graduation ? next steps

Hi, Aaron et al. --

I'm heavily invested in VCL for two large production projects.  I'm not a
developer, but I have extensive experience writing documentation and would
be happy to help in that regard.

Most of my recent technical writing is proprietary, but a couple years ago
I wrote a Moodle install doc that you could review here:

http://mhauden.com/moodle

Regards,
Mike
--
*Mike Haudenschild*
Education Systems Manager

Posted by Mike Haudenschild <mi...@longsight.com>.
Hi Aaron,

No problem, I'm looking forward to this work!  I submitted my contributor
agreement this morning to Apache and asked that they notify you.

If you're getting close to a 2.3 release, this will be a great time to
start developing and revising docs.  We should probably set up a time to
talk offline...?

Regards,
Mike

--