Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com> on 2009/08/26 15:30:15 UTC

Wink 0.1 Release - sending public announcement

Hi Folks,
Finally we are ready to go live - I am about to send release announcement tomorrow morning (GMT+2)
Please let me know if there are issues that need to be handled before the announcement.

Thanks everyone,
--Martin

Re: Wink 0.1 Release - sending public announcement

Posted by Nicholas Gallardo <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Nothing from me...  Thanks again to everyone (especially Martin, Bryant, Michael) for working through the issues and getting the release out.

-Nick