Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by soa-junkie <ma...@mobitv.com> on 2008/08/12 06:56:08 UTC

Active MQ master/slave using JDBC - Database restart

I have a JDBC master slave configuration for ActiveMQ using oracle
persistence. When I restart my database server while primary and secondary
are both running, SQL exception occurs which is fine, but when the db comes
back up, both the activemq servers become available.

The only solution is to restart both the brokers which is kind of ugly