Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Petr Nemecek <pn...@cmail.cz> on 2019/05/24 08:28:19 UTC

NetBeans 11.0 stops colorize Java code

Hello,

I have a problem in NetBeans 11.0, that from time to time NetBeans stop to
colorize Java code (not only colorize, suggestions do not work etc.), see
[1]. I haven't found another way than to delete ...\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans
folder. When I do so, it work normally again, see [2]. Unfortunatelly I'm
not able to reproduce it.

I did not have this problem in NetBeans 10.0.

Should I file this bug properly? Where?

Is there a way how to recover without deleting the folder?

Many thanks,
 Petr

[1] https://ibb.co/JpHC4x8
[2] https://ibb.co/3F8x23X