Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/30 23:35:56 UTC

Error Message for missing DataRessource on PublishPoint ...

Hello,

as a blind shot: Does anyone happen to see the same error message when
definining their respective Web Store Publish Points?

The details are here:

I do have a web store configured as follows:

    <WebSite webSiteId="gmEcommerce" siteName="Grundmann eCommerce Shop"
productStoreId="GrundmannWEBSTORE" visualThemeSetId="ECOMMERCE"/>

    <WebSiteContent webSiteId="gmEcommerce" contentId="CGmStorePubPt"
webSiteContentTypeId="PUBLISH_POINT" fromDate="2010-10-15 00:00:00"/>

The Content Item is configured here:

    <Content contentId="CGmStorePubPt" contentTypeId="WEB_SITE_PUB_PT"
contentName="GrundmannWebStore" description="Grundmann Webstore"/>

I can also see proper settings when looking up the data stored in the
Database itself.

Now when I start OFBiz up and issue the first requests to it, the page
renders just fine and all works. However, I manage to get the
abovementioned error message in my logs (and I want clean logs !).

Anyone observed that same or has a tip for me how to avoid this: Your
advice is very welcome.

Kind regards

Carsten