Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org> on 2012/09/05 16:32:10 UTC

Re: Going on vacation (Banff and Jasper in Alberta). Back Wednesday Sept 5. Will miss you all dearly. [eom]

aaaaand I'm back.

Quick summary: two and a half intense days of hiking until my wife injured
her left knee, after which we had to take it easy.  Lucky this happened
right at the end of the most interesting hike we had planned, and still got
many great walks in afterwards.  On the other hand, the extra time meant we
got to see tons of British Columbia as well (Kootenay+Glacier+Revelstoke
national parks, Mt Robson, etc).  Made it more than half way to vancouver
before we decided to turn back.  I could drive on Hwy 1 in BC forever I
think.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Haha.  I did drive east of Jasper for a bit, and regretted it (there were
adverts for zip-lining and we assumed it would have been better than some
hick pulling a line across his backyard).

And on the flight back the only thing on the in flight entertainment system
that interested me was actually a documentary emergency crews/tow trucks
working hwy 1 in winter :P  Driving certainly seemed scarier than flying!

-Michal

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.